Centre of Excellence
TEXAS Instruments (TI) sponsored Analog System Lab:
This lab, set up in collaboration with Texas Instruemtns (TI), will provide an in depth understanding of Analog Elections and its applications for the students of EEE and ECE. Training programmes to understand Analog electronics are being organised for both the students of Kathir College as well as for other colleges.
National Instruments (NI) sponsored LabVIEW Academy:
National Instruments (NI) LabVIEW Academy has been set up in the campus with an investment of Rs 25 Lakhs. It houses the latest hardware and software necessary for training the students in the area of Automation. The students trained in this Centre can take up the CLAD exams and will give the chance of getting placed in MNCs and Blue chip companies.
KCARDS Lab is a state of art laboratory where in the students are exposed to carry out projects starting from the basic level and complete a product based project at the end of their course.
ICICI E-Learning Centre
This centre is set up in collaboration with ICICI bank. The expertise available with the ICICI is used to teach the use and applications of software for the students of MBA programme.
IIT Bombay Distance Learning Centre
The college has set up distance learning centre in tie-up with the IIT Bombay. This centre will be used as Remote centre for conducting workshops/Seminars for faculty of Engineering colleges. The centre is available for the public for any web conferencing activities.
Kathir Resource Centre
Kathir resource centre houses more than 20,000 books and has subscription for more than 100 National and International Journals. There is also handful of periodicals available in the centre. Subscriptions for more than 15 quality on-line journals are the strengths of the Kathir Resource Centre.
- MOU with MSME and organized Programme on ‘Advanced CNC Training Programme’ for SSLC SC/ST students for two months.
- Skill development programmes for the Polytechnic College students on the topic ‘Advanced Manufacturing Training Systems’
- The college is a centre for organizing many Online and Offline competitive examinations in collaboration with TCS.
- MOU with the following companies
- CODISSIA (Coimbatore District Small Scale Industries Association)
- M/s Flow Link Systems Pvt. Ltd., Coimbatore
- M/s Deccan Industries, Coimbatore
- M/s CAI Industries Ltd, Coimbatore
- ICICI Bank
- M/s Ramraj Handlooms
- M/s Vee eee Technologies Solutions pvt Ltd, Chennai
- M/s Signals and solutions pvt Ltd, Chennai