The Mechanical Engineering Department with its energetic and dynamic Faculty has provided complete Engineering Education converting young individuals into Engineers, with both classroom and shop floor knowledge.
To acquaint our students with current technological advancements, In plant training, Industrial visits and Technical seminars are organised frequently. Under the Industry Institute Fusion programme (IIFP), which is our unique approach of sending all our Final year engineering students to go and get trained in an Industry of repute on all Saturdays.
This will enhance the theoretical knowledge and practical application of skills and also provide a platform for our students for their future careers. Innovative project works have been formulated and were put in to actions by our Final and Pre final year students.
Knowledge of Software packages like AutoCAD, Pro-E and Ansys also provided to students. The department also gives exposure to the students in design and manufacturing skills in its fully-equipped CAD/CAM laboratory.
- Manufacturing Technology Laboratory
- Computer Aided Design Laboratory
- Fluid Mechanics and Machinery Laboratory
- Strength of Material Laboratory
- Thermal Engineering Laboratory
- Engineering Practices Laboratory
- Individual Drawing halls for Engineering Graphics and Machine Drawing Practice
- Computer Aided manufacturing Laboratory Metrology and measurements Lab
- Dynamics Laboratory
- Mechatronics Laboratory
- Ansys Laboratory